Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multigaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best damn Trapper PvP guide.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

The best damn Trapper PvP guide. Empty
PostSubject: The best damn Trapper PvP guide.   The best damn Trapper PvP guide. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:04 am

Ok, So threw me playing trapper all the way to 51 at the moment I have yet to lose a 1v1 to any class. I have fought Ninjas. Paladins, Mym's, Etc. I have yet to lose 1v1 or even 2v1.
I will make a guide for those people playing such a broken class. First let me give you the skill list.

Archer Tree

1 - Rising Arrow

1 - AAS

1 - Rapid Step

Hunter Tree

5 - Bird Watching

5 - Hallucination

2 - Arrow Shower

5 - Rocket launcher ( Buy 5 points so you can max this)

5 - Wolf Rush

Trapper Tree

1 - Pierce

4 - Aiming

5 - Weakness Detection

5 - Falcon Frenzy

5 - Blitz

5 - Falcon Mastery

1 - Claymore

1 - Detonator

1 - Bounce Trap

3 - Splash Trap

5 - Freeze Trap

5 - Silence Trap

1 - Suicide

Now the point of this build is to stack the 47 and 54 sets for massive evasion to the point where no one can hit you BUT trappers
since trappers have amazing Acc Eva and Crit. Level 5 Wolf Rush sends people up into the sky, as well as level 3 Blitz and level 5 Falcon and level 5 Rocket.

Now the only class that may give a newbie at trappers is a paladin because of revenge. But don't fret, your normal attacks do not get revenged, at the moment with about
80 evasion no paladin can even hit me. So I just normal shoot him + trap him to half life then Wolf Rush and gg. Every class will miss you. But you need good gear to do everything has to be "Evasion % + Agility" or you wont be as good. If you have any questions post em here I will get to them I will update more often..
Back to top Go down
https://prodigyinc.forumotion.com
Kolma
Carebear
Kolma

PostSubject: Re: The best damn Trapper PvP guide.   The best damn Trapper PvP guide. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:25 am

At lvl 60, you should have about 75 (80 if you bought scrolls) SP left over....do you have any reccomendations on where to pour those points? Also....if said Pathfinder (Eu, duh.) doesnt mind obsessing over scrolls....where should he focus his/her scrolled points first?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The best damn Trapper PvP guide.   The best damn Trapper PvP guide. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 am

into missle and freeze if you don't have the points.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Carebear

PostSubject: Re: The best damn Trapper PvP guide.   The best damn Trapper PvP guide. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:32 pm

Nice guide m8, i will follow this guide once im lvl 50, until then ill focus on pve mostly to lvl up faster, and ye with those stats i cant wait to get to 50 , Trappers ftw<3
Back to top Go down
Killa
Carebear

PostSubject: Re: The best damn Trapper PvP guide.   The best damn Trapper PvP guide. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Fast question why didnt u put points into Bow + Advanced bow mastery?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The best damn Trapper PvP guide.   The best damn Trapper PvP guide. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:23 pm

They are broken all % based skill are off the base which makes them fucking useless.
Back to top Go down
Killa
Carebear

PostSubject: Re: The best damn Trapper PvP guide.   The best damn Trapper PvP guide. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Fucking lame, thx for answer <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best damn Trapper PvP guide.   The best damn Trapper PvP guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

The best damn Trapper PvP guide.
Page 1 of 1