Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multigaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Meri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merixa
Carebear
Merixa

Application - Meri Empty
PostSubject: Application - Meri   Application - Meri EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:50 am

Name: Meri
Class: Monk CB/ Monk OB definatly might make a pathfinder too.
Level: 26/27 CB
Previous Experience: I've been in loads of CB and OB. The game i play the most (but thats only in the holidays) is WoW for 4 years (i know i know compleate addict but i get attached to the people on there). Was in a guild (just like forsaken) for 3 years so yeah i'm really loyal so not easy to rid of me xD
Msn: fallen_icy_star@hotmail.com no i'm not emo, i didn't pick the addy and if you're going to add me tell me who you are.
Reference: I don't really know anyone in the guild well enough i don't think to use as a referance, i tend to just jump into convos and help out randomly however, Klarinith is probably the person i've spoken 1:1 to the most and i asked them most about these forums.
Notes: Hope to play with you guys again in the OB! I'm certainly going monk as i'm a healing addict and i'm a healer on every game, so if you need a healer just call. ^_^

PS sorry for any typos, i have a really annoying wireless keyboard but i did check! Plus i can't spell to save my life. ._.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

Application - Meri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Meri   Application - Meri EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:08 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://prodigyinc.forumotion.com

Application - Meri
Page 1 of 1