Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multigaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Empty
PostSubject: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:59 am

Hey peeps! I had a creativity burst and no where to put it so I made a little something for you guys.

This thread is to help all those warriors to be find skill, skill build and other warrior class related help. Please do share your thought on the skills and skill builds hence right now it's only my personal opinion and preference.

So, without further ado. Lets get started!

Starting stats: 14 STR, 8 INT, 12 AGI, 16 VIT
Details: 23 ATK, 14 MATK, 20 DEF, 18 MDEF

Skills:

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Blow

Shou wrote:
Personally, I didn't find Blow useful at all when leveling. Might be useful at low lvl PvP which I didn't do.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Swordmastery

Shou wrote:
More dmg freeforall, take it stupid. Unless you want to save skill points for other skills.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator ACL

Shou wrote:
Our primary air launch skill. Max it to use with storm blade.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Cutdown

Shou wrote:
Somehow I personally loved cut down, I don't think it's possible to use before storm blade but use it after storm blade re-launching launching monsters into the air. Not enough SP for it on my current build though.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Relaunch

Shou wrote:
Pre-requisite skill, can be used to re-launch (duh) monsters to the air but I prefer cutdown.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Stormblade

Shou wrote:
Our primary killing skill. A must to max.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Sword%20dance

Shou wrote:
I personally didn't like the skill nor did I have skill points for it. You need it if you want to get Icecold Heart later on. Plus it might help you with boss killing depending on your build.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Hammer%20crush

Shou wrote:
Really useful skill both in PvP and PvE. You can use it to stun monsters before using ACL or just spam it with Blazing Youth or Icecold Heart.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Blazing%20youth

Shou wrote:
Personally I prefer this over Icecold Heart to spam hammers with.

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Icecoldheart

Shou wrote:
Some might prefer this over Blazing Youth.

Possible combos:
Spoiler:

Skill build:

Spoiler:

VIDEOS:

Spoiler:

Will update the guide later.

Last edited by Shou on Fri May 22, 2009 10:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Good guide Shou, I bet alot of people will like it.
Back to top Go down
https://prodigyinc.forumotion.com
kpichie
Carebear
kpichie

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Awsomely put together, nice n clear, gj
Back to top Go down
http://www.cornwallcrossfit.com
Klarinith
Carebear
Klarinith

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:04 pm

Really nice guide, it could be nice build for fast exping, but as im not big fan of Hammers i wouldn't spend that much SPs on warriors skills as gladiator have more efficient skills.
My build for warrior will be like:
Blow lvl1, Cutdown lvl5 (better than air combo-launch thou when its lvl3+ and at 5lvl it kickass (Smile, StormBlade lvl5

then

Air launch combo lvl1, Relaunch lvl1 (rly dont need this skill as Cutdown has nice cooldown (Smile, Sword Dance lvl5 (insta ranged knockdown? must-have!! also pretty nice boss killing skill)

and then ill save my rest SPs for sum Gladiator skills (:

Sure this wont be any awesome dps build in early game, but trust me hammers WILL be useless when you hit gladiator and especially in pvp(:
Back to top Go down
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Oh no, I didnt mean this as an end build. You reset skills at lvl 19.
Back to top Go down
Klarinith
Carebear
Klarinith

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Shou wrote:

Ye i forgot that youll get rookie skill reset, nvm then (:
Back to top Go down
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Klarinith wrote:
Shou wrote:

Ye i forgot that youll get rookie skill reset, nvm then (:

Hehe sure, I'll update the guide later with your build and knight + glad skills. If you have any opnions on the gladiator skills, please do share.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Shou wrote:

I forgot to use my rookie reset before level 20 on my thief and war =/ Couldve saved the skill reset you get with 2nd job change Sad
Back to top Go down
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Cobz wrote:
Shou wrote:

I forgot to use my rookie reset before level 20 on my thief and war =/ Couldve saved the skill reset you get with 2nd job change Sad

Thats what CB is for. Doing the stupid mistakes there Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Tbh... I felt as a war, I needed my original build until lvl 22 were the 2 bros came in so thats when I reset

But with thief its better to reset just before 20 seeing as you keep your main damage abilities so it doesnt hinder leveling
Back to top Go down
Klarinith
Carebear
Klarinith

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:04 am

Ok here it goes, ill write my builds how they gonna be trough lvling (: If ya got any question just PM me

Phase #1 1-19lvl

http://dragonica.db.mmosite.com/tools/?md=1&b=12&lv=19&str=1514155000000000000000000000000000

Yep im going for that passive skill as i want to boost my dmg as much as possible to exp as fast as posible (even though ill be in full party, still more dmg = faster missions (: ), ye i could go with hammer spam, but hammer spam = boooring and i love challenge, also you wont get much high combos in full party with hammers (: Next thing that most ppl cant understand why i didnt choose Air Combo Launch? because this skill sux hard, you have to be on the ground to cast it what i consider as useless when you can have such a nice air combo starter as Cutdown - ye cutdown is the way (: , suuure you wont launch that much creeps into air as with ACL,but whatever i can make 300 combos in one MM without it and still got S rank (:

on 19lvl ill use my newbie reset skill scroll from box and move to Phase #2

Phase #2 20-40lvl

http://dragonica.db.mmosite.com/tools/?md=1&b=12&lv=40&str=1015155000510550101155000000000000

In this phase ill start focus on PvP efficienty, thats why im gonna max my HP boost and Stamblebum aswell as Wrath of Earth - one badass skill to pvp with nice long range knockdown and massive dmg output when combined with Annihilation. Ye most of them are slow and hard to use but when you l2p they are gonna be priceless skills in 20-40 pvp (: Also i keeped my warrior build almost untouched, because its pretty damn good build, just got rid of that passive dmg boost and maxed Cutdown (:

After this i wont use my Skill reset scroll (keep it till lvl 50+) and move to Phase #3 where the real fun begins (;

Phase #3 - coming soon (still have to find out wha suits me best in Myrmidons skills (: )
Back to top Go down
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 am

Nice. Always good to know different peoples opinions on skills and builds. Helps you shape your own image and style.

And hammerspam <3 I'll leave the combos to thieves XD Oh wait, I'm not a warrior anymore? Damn!
Back to top Go down
Klarinith
Carebear
Klarinith

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 am

Shou wrote:
And hammerspam <3 I'll leave the combos to thieves XD Oh wait, I'm not a warrior anymore? Damn!

No combos for thieves!!! albino

Well i used to like hammerspam aswell, but dunno why i dont like em now (:
Back to top Go down
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:28 am

Well honestly I don't think it really matters all too much what you do 1-20. You can spend it by walking around and you're still done in few hours.
Back to top Go down
naeSty
Carebear
naeSty

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 am

Yeah Sword Dance is a must lvl one is good, if your good with it and hit it as soon as you land there will be no animation and people are like wtf. it's pretty much your bread and butter untill you get stumble as a gladiator sword dance > launch > storm blade > stun hammer > reapeat whatever your combo set is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator   Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior skills, Knight, Gladiator
Page 1 of 1