Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multigaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:54 pm

This is NOT done yet, i'm still working on it till the 24th. This is a big start though.
The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Klarityguidebanner-1
Intro
Being worked on!
Version
1.0 Put all text in - May 10th 2009.
1.1 Added the movies - May 12th 2009.
1.2 Added text for skills - May 13th 2009.
1.3 Added all the pictures for magician skills, aco tree. Also made lay-out better. -May 14th 2009.
1.4 Added the acolyte / battle mage skill descriptions - May 15th 2009.
1.5 Added acolyte / battlemage pictures. May 16th 2009.
2.0 Added sets, skills are finished---Reacting to feedback! -may 18th
To do

-add in battle mage boss fight
-Add in set equipments
-Add different kind of skill builds - Pvp/Support/Offense!

Contents
Chapter 1 : Skills
1.1 Magician's Skills.
1.2 Acolyte's skills
1.3 Battlemage's skills

Chapter 2 : Using skills / Combo-ing
Magician
2.1 - X-X-X.
2.2 - Meteor fall and down+x.
2.3 - Meteor fall and air combo.
2.4 - Point buster and air combo.
2.5 - Point buster, meteor fall and air combo.
2.6 - Combination of the above.
Acolyte
2.7 - X-X diffusion cannon.
2.8 - Lightning shield.
2.9 - Combination of everything.
Battle Mage
2.10 - Skills / Combo-ing with a battle mage

Chapter 3 : Special sets.

3.1 : Magician sets
3.2 : Acolyte sets
3.3 : Battle mage sets

Chapter 1: Skills

1.1 : Magician's Skills

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Magiciantree

Active skills :

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) PB-1
Point buster :
Point buster, in the first ~5 levels it's a bit useful. After that it only goes down, the damage output is horrible and the cast time is pretty long. You have to use this skill and than air combo for it to do any damage, and hitting air combo can be quite a challenge if you lag a bit.
I find it quite useless at 10+ and i would rather use Meteor fall + Air combo than this.
Keep it at level 1.
All : 1/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Meteorfall-3
Meteor fall :
Meteor fall is a great 1st job skill, it hits up to 10mobs(yeah!) and has a pretty high damage output. It's cooldown is almost none if you use it right. It needs maxing, get it to level 5 as soon as possible.
After skill reset if you're going for Acolyte you should keep it maxed, Battle mage doesn't need it so reset it to 0 with the skill reset.
Magician/Acolyte : 5/5
Battle mage : 0/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Fortress-3
Fortress :
This is controversial skill. Some people say it's good while other say it is not. I say it isn't, for several different reasons :
For the skill to get good you need to max both of the passive skills, +atk and +speed. This is really a waste of SP, because that's 15 levels! not 5 for a good skill like MF but 15! So i really think it's a bad skill, and don't wish to spend 15 levels of SP for one skill. It can only hit 5mobs, and the AoE range is pretty small. I reccomend not adding this at all.
All : 0/5 (15/15 if you want it to be good because you need 2 passives. waste of Sp so 0/15)

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Slowheal
Slow heal :
Slow heal, can be quite a good skill at lower levels. It heals you for 5% of the caster's HP for 30seconds. that's 50% of the caster's hp! This is also the only skill that heals other people.(teammates and random strangers) The one and only problem is, it heals you for 5% of the caster's hp for 30seconds. This means that if a magician has 1000HP it heals 50 a second. Even if a knight has 5000HP, which is why it really isn't that good.
In Pvp this skill is great though, since your hp gets boosted by a lot(lvl 30=6k hp instead of 1.5k) and it heals 5%, that's way more than self-heal for way less MP. For PvP builds get this!
Keep it at level 1 for self-heal.
PvE : 1/5
PvP : 5/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Selfheal
Self heal :

Self heal, a must get skill. This you should get on level 1, and leave it there untill you have the other skills you need maxed. Level 1 is enough, but it eats 10% of MP, which is a lot at lvl 20! So when you can level this up, do it.
This skill is not neccesary for acolyte, because we have wide heal and insta heal etc.
But for solo-ing Battle mage it's really good, because they don't have another healing skill.
Slow heal better in PvP
Magician : 1/5 to 5/5 if you have SP left.
Acolyte : 0/5
Battle mage PvE: 5/5
Battle mage PvP : 0/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Relaunch
Re-Launch
Re-Launch is horrible. The range is horrible, and it's just not worth the SP. You can just as easily do Point buster level 1 or Meteor fall instead of this. Don't add points to it.
All : 0/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Focus
Focus :
GREAT SKILL! It adds +20int and +24% magic attack. +24% that's a lot, if you have 1000matk it's now 1240! This skill is a must max for everybody. There's nothing else to say.
All : 5/5
P.S don't like the cat head? here's a guide on how to remove it! : [url='http://forum.iahgames.com/dragonica/showpost.php?p=134230&postcount=1']Click here[/url]

Passive skills :

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) ACdescr-1
Air combo :
Air combo, or AC, can be quite a nice skill if used well. When you're a magician you definitely need to get this, it does great damage and is very good for combo-ing. Combine this with meteor fall and you can get quite a bit of damage output in 2attacks! I would say definitely max this skill, since it's only 3levels it's not that much points anyway.
After skill reset if you're going for Acolyte, you definitely need to keep this maxed, it's still very useful. But if you're going Battle Mage it really is not needed any more.
Max it at level 3, for acolyte, and skill reset it to level 0 for battle mage.
Magician/Acolyte : 3/3
Battle mage : 0/3

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) MPPOTmax
Mp potion maximization :
This skill is pretty good, in Closed beta and pre-cbt it was bad for one reason : Eternal Mp potions. They were so spammable you never really needed a real MP pot. But in OBT this skill will save you loads of money. At max level it adds +30% MP of the potions. It's a must max, and only costs 10sp per level!
All : 5/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Matkenhance
Magic enhancement :
I myself, don't like this skill much. It only adds 100matk, which at later levels won't be much. It only costs 15Sp per level, so i guess you can add to it. It's only 2 levels and it's a cheap 100 magic attatk. As Magician it's a must, and i would recommend adding it as Acolyte and battlemage if you aren't saying Sp for something else.
Magician : 5/5
Acolyte / Battle mage : 0/5 to 5/5 if you aren't saving SP

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Fortressupgrade

Cannon upgrade ( Fortress ) :

It's basicly a horrible skill, at maxed it only gives a bit extra magic attack, and it's way too much sp for one not very good skill : Fortress. Refer to the skill ' Fortress ' above this one for more information.

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Fortressaccel
Bullet acceleration ( Fortress ) :
Basicly the same comments as cannon upgrade, the skill Fortress isn't really that good. So wasting SP on it really isn't that good of an idea. Refer to the skill ' Fortress ' above this for more information.

1.2 : Acolyte's Skills

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Acolytetree

Active skills :

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Wideheal
Wide heal :
It's... Ok. You defnitely need it on 1 for the other skills. I would keep it on 1. It's slow and the range is pretty small compared to insta heal. It does heal quite a lot at higher lvls, and it can be good if used at the right time. For PvP it's horrible, way too slow. It might work in a 16people PvP though.
Support : 1/5 to 5/5 if you have sp left.
PvP : 1/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Sanctuary
Sanctuary :
Love this skill, at max it heals 500hp per 2seconds. It almost makes you invincible if you stand in it and spam. It's nerfed, but still it's great.
For PvE, this is good against bosses. In Group PvP this is great for your teammates, but in 1v1 it's useless and will just get you killed.
Support : 5/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Instaheal
Instant heal :
Best healing skill there is, it's range is amazing and it heals a lot. It has just a 6second cooldown, so it's spammable too. Max this no matter what.
It's instant, so for PvP you really want this

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Res
Ressurection :
This skill is great, in PvE if someone dies and you res him he won't lose exp and he stays in the mission map. In PvP it doesn't work sadly ._.
Support : 1/5 to 5/5 if points left. ( I like 5/5 more because you can res 5 people with 50%hp/mp )
PvP : 1/5, just for when you're leveling.

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Difcannon
Diffusion cannon :

Arguably the best skill of an Acolyte, it makes you shoot 3fireballs instead of 1!(normal X attack) and for every fireball the damage is 70%+50. The only problem is that because of this skill you can't move. With normal X you can. Even then it's a must. Max this no matter what, as fast as possible!
Makes you able to shoot from above in PvP, very important skill for everything.

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) LS
Lightning shield :
Great skill, the damage is insane. At level 2 it already outdamages all your magician skills. It's fast, and very usefull for combo's. ( LS>Meteor>AC ) You must max this.
In PvP it's fast and unexpected, a must max.

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Detection
Detection :
This is only useful in PvP , and for getting Barbarian and Witch's Curse.
Well, i'm not very experienced with this skill. In my opinion keeping it at level 1 is enough, it detects the invisible people. But, the reason i'm not 100% sure is because of the magic defence decrease. If you're teamed up with more battlemages, it could totally own their magic defence. It would double the damage, but because it's not been tested i'm not sure
Support : 1/5
PvP : 1/5 to 5/5 if you have points left.

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Barbarian-1
Barbarian :
Great skill! at max it has a 72% chance to freeze the enemy for 5seconds! That's enough to get off about 9hits with diffusion cannon.(tripled because it's 3fireballs!) That's a lot of damage, and if you combine it with Witch's curse just before they unfreeze it's overpowerd really! This skill is really good in PvP, in PvE it's useable, but a bit unneeded.
Support : 2/5 For witch's curse [Lvl this to 5/5 if you've maxed all your heals.]

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Witchcurse
Witch's curse :
At max lvl it has a 85% chance of working, turning the enemy into a frog for 25seconds. If you can hit this you can almost auto-hit with Barbarian, freezing them and being able to own them. This skill is great in PvP, in PvE it's useless.
Support : 1/5 for PvP
PvP : 5/5 great skill

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Castaccel
Cast acceleration :
This skill, is plain bad. It takes 3seconds to cast and then for 70secondsyour casting time is decreased by 0.5 seconds.
It's totally not worth it for the SP, and the cooldown is longer than the duration...
PvE: 0/5
PvP : 0/5

Passive skills :

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Mprecoveincrease
Mp recovery increase :
This skill is great, it adds +35% mp regeneration, that's a lot. And for the sp it costs, only 15, it's perfect.

Last edited by Shou on Fri May 22, 2009 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:59 pm

1.3 : Battle mage's skills :

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Acolytetree-1

Active skills :

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Manashield
Mana shield :
This is a great defensive skill, and since mages have a very small bit of defence i definitely reccomend maxing this one. It absorbs up to 30% of the damage taken and converts it 5hp:1MP at max level. Great skill.
PvE : 5/5

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Fireemblem
Fire emblem
This skill is great, it's very spammable with it's very low cooldown, and it does a lot of damage. This is one of the 2 best skills for PvE, with energy condensation it gets even better! For PvP this is good too, if you knock someone down and he doesn't roll. Use fire emblem, when he gets up he'll get hit lots of times. You can also use it for other ways, like using it > hoping it hits the enemy by chance and using blizzard on the enemy. In group PvP it hit's a lot and just owns. (especially gvg) Some people say you should keep this skill at level 1 or 3, because the mp cost get's way too high at 3+, especially for PvP. And the damage doesn't increase that much anyway from 1-5.
PvP : 1/5 or 3/5 to save MP

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Tornado
Tornado :
This skill, isn't that good. It's damage is okay but it really doesn't do much. It makes the enemies fly way up high, but you can't combo them or anything so it's useless.
PvE : 2/5 for blizzard
PvP : 2/5 for blizzard

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Fart
Cloud kill :
This skill is okay, if you have a lot of sp left, you can get this but otherwise it's fairly useless. Not that it's bad, but the other skills just aren't as good in comparison. The damage isn't that great, and the mobs die from poison before you're done. In PvP, if you miss, you're dead. The animation just takes way too long!
PvE : 0/5
PvP : 0/5 - slow

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Missile
Magic Missile :
This skill is pretty good, at maxed level it shoots 10 homing missiles, they all can hit individually. It's alright for PvE but not that good compared to Fire emblem and Blizzard. In PvP this shines, 10 homing missiles that can do a lot of damage, if it hits one target he's dead.
PvE : 0/5 I reccomend, but you could get more for bosses
Pvp : 5/5 Great skill!

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Blizzard
Blizzard :

This skill is probably the best of a Battle Mage, it's damage is insane and it can freeze! It's a pretty big AoE and it can hit up to 10mobs. If you dont max this you're crazy!

Passive skills :

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Battlehit
Battle hit :
Nobody likes this skill, for good reason. It says it knocks the enemy back, but it doesn't knockback till level 3. This skill is also VERY slow, the enemy can hit you before you hit it with this. It ruins combo's by using a lame melee attack instead of X. For PvP you get hit by a combo and die before using it. Get this to 3/3, because otherwise every time you DO use it accidentily, you have to dash away to use a spell. With 3/3 it knocks back and you can cast again.
PvE : 3/3 for staff mastery/knockdown
PvP : 3/3 for staff mastery/knockdown

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Staffmastery
Staff Mastery :
Must get skill, it adds 100 magic attack, it might not be much at higher levels but every piece of extra damage is good! Can always re-skill :O

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Energycondens
[Energy condensation :
Max this skill, it makes the already great skill fire emblem even better. It hits every 0.25 seconds with this skill. max.

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Fartpassive
Deadly poison :
Cloud kill really isn't a good skill. Don't get this ><
PvE : 0/5
PvP : 0/5

Chapter 2 : Using skills / Combo-ing.

Magician

2.1 : X-X-X
The most easy way of comboing, that still works quite well is X. In reality it's just spamming, you stand in front of a monster and press x. You should jump and dash around to evade damage. But you must keep the combo meter up, so be back in time to hit a monster!

2.2 : Meteor fall and air combo.
Meteor fall and air combo is really useful. This is one of the combos i use the most, because it can hit up to 5mobs 4times. That means you have an instant 20 combo! If you want to use this, you should look for an area with quite a few mobs, so you can hit as many as possible. Also, the timing for it can be quite hard. If you're combo is about to expire, you have to go Jump>Meteor fall> air combo really fast, because if you're at the top of your jump it doesn't hit. Some monsters go up higher, so you can be higher. But in general you have to either jump>meteor>air combo really fast, or wait till you're closer to the ground. Watch my video to see how to do it!

2.3 : Meteor fall and down+x
Meteor fall and down+x is not very useful in itself, but in later chapters i will explain more about it. You just spam meteor and then when the monsters are on the ground, you walk close to them and press down+x one to three times. I usually press it twice, so i can keep my combo meter up and running good.

2.4 : Point buster and air combo.
I myself, find point buster quite useless. The damage is very bad compared to meteor, and hitting the monsters in the air can be very challenging. Especially if you have high latency to the servers because you dont live in SEA. The way you do it is, wait for a monster not to attack you and press point buster. The mobs then fly up and you have to jump and press X at the right moment to hit them.

2.5 : Point buster, meteor fall and air combo.
This can be very well, because the monsters are constantly immobilized and your combo goes up very fast. The way to do it is first, use meteor fall to immobilize the monsters giving you time to use point buster. Once you've used PB you can spam air combo, or do another meteor fall. Rinse and repeat.

2.6 : Combination of the above.

This is the best way of comboing, use all the different ways of comboing for the maximum combo. I myself like using meteor fall>air combo>down+x and then spam x. But it's up to you. Look at the video to see a combination of all the magician skills

Acolyte

2.7 : X-X Diffusion cannon
Diffusion cannon is a skill you will LOVE!
It increases the range of X by a lot, it almost makes it an AoE.
I use this very differently than normal X, because instead of standing right infront of the monster(risking ranged hits). I stand a bit under it, because it goes 3 different ways you can stand under almost any monster and hit it. If you want to deal great damage to a boss, stand in a corner with him infront of you and spam X. It works, trust me!

2.8 : Lightning shield.
Lightning shield is a very usefull skill. It needs getting used to but the damage is insane and well worth the while. You really need to learn the range of it though.
Lightning shield is useless alone, you must use it with other skills such as meteor fall and air combo, it has a pretty long cooldown.
Most of the time i do this, i use LS then meteor fall and air combo, if my LS has any cooldown left i spam X.

2.9 : Combination of everything.
In this video i show you how I play, it's a combination of everything, which is how I combo. The only difference with me and this is i don't use Point buster.
I usually use lightning shield, meteor fall air combo and then if the monster is low i press down+x. If there's monsters like certain crabs that can not be launched I spam X and lightning shield.

Battle Mage

2.10 - Skills / Combo-ing with a battle mage
Combo-ing with a battlemage, isn't really what you do. It's more like you spam skills, especially Fire emblem and Blizzard.
You just spam Fire emblem, and use Blizzard when you can.

Chapter 3 : Special sets.

3.1 Magician sets.

Level 10 set

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Child

3.2 Acolyte sets.

Level 20 set
The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Sylph

Level 27 set :
The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Fairy

Level 34 set :

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Chaosmage

Level 40 set :
The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Warlock

3.3 Battle mage sets.

Level 20 :

Don't have the outfit, here's the stats. [Rest comes in obt]

Level 27 :

Level 34 :

Level 40 :
Will come in OBT

Credits :
ALTESSA making BM with me, everything Smile
Kenzai for BattleMage help
People who helped with feedback(nuglar+sam)
Valcorn for epic banner!!!

Copyrights :
I have given the following sites permission to use this guide :
[url]Mymmogamers.net[/url]
dragonica.iahgames.com (the forum )
Prodigy guild forum.(Eu gpotato guild)

If you want to use this guide e-mail me at : nico_tje@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:05 pm

As you can see we have the official permit to host Klaritys awesome guide, all credits go to her. Except few for me too for changing the tags to fit those of this forum (twice actually, pc crashed once XD), that guide so so damn long and still unfinished. affraid

Also we had the honor of having her as a temp. member of the guild for today atleast. Don't know after that hence I deleted my char already.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Wtf how did you get the rights for it, I would have just stole it who cares these are our private forums. lol
Back to top Go down
https://prodigyinc.forumotion.com
Shou
E-Terrorist
Shou

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:47 am

Affliction wrote:
Wtf how did you get the rights for it, I would have just stole it who cares these are our private forums. lol

Haha sure, but never the less any kind of publicy is good. We're so famous now to be on the disclaimer of a guide. XD
Back to top Go down
Klarityfromiah
Carebear

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:22 am

Oh my, what cruel monsters! wanting to steal my guide! affraid

p.s im a guy >< name just makes ppl think im a girl : [
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:21 am

lolz you should see the Intro to our pvp videos that will make us famous... ahah, Oh and cool seeing you Klarity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Dam.. Just finished reading this whole guide... Really detailed!

Wish there was a Thief equivilant tbh... We have a good on the the forum but this is a better standard!
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:03 pm

I was gunna do one but I didn't have all the screen shots and shit. To bad I really wanna share my thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Affliction wrote:
I was gunna do one but I didn't have all the screen shots and shit. To bad I really wanna share my thoughts.

Why not just add a 'work in progress' one while stealing a few screens from else where? Can always update it in OBT and I can add stuff for Jester
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Well most of the stuff I know is about sins anyway, I know some dude from the IAH forums has a pretty good one or some shit maybe I should steal it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Affliction wrote:
Well most of the stuff I know is about sins anyway, I know some dude from the IAH forums has a pretty good one or some shit maybe I should steal it for now.

Do it!

He will never know Razz
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUpoPsQ5Q54&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.iahgames.com%2Fdragonica%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D6821%26page%3D14&feature=player_embedded I dled the video and looked at metor dmg with Sony vegas the mob has around 1,555,622 Hp and the meteor hits the mob for around 47k
so yeah good dmg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Affliction wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUpoPsQ5Q54&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.iahgames.com%2Fdragonica%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D6821%26page%3D14&feature=player_embedded I dled the video and looked at metor dmg with Sony vegas the mob has around 1,555,622 Hp and the meteor hits the mob for around 47k
so yeah good dmg.

That cant be right :s

If it really has 1.5mil hp then the 2k taken off with each X hit would barely be noticable in the HP bar but you can clearly see it going down by atleas 1% with each hit =/

Still some crazy damage though Surprised

I want some Harlequin/Ninja gameplay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Yo Momma
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:07 pm

This guide sucks don't listen to it klarity is a fag
Back to top Go down
Draian
Carebear

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Affliction wrote:
This guide sucks don't listen to it klarity is a fag

HUH what why can you explain this... i get confused :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)   The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Mage Guide (By Klarity)
Page 1 of 1